Tuesday 11 February 2014

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall

Hello my lovely viewers! (if I am fortunate enough to have any, har har)

These were my finals from the last project based on the theme Collections/Collecting. My idea was to illustrate a collection of scenes from different fairytales, but I only ended up doing one in the end because of my procrastinating skills…I really need to stop doing this for the next project!

I tried something new with these pieces, combining mixed media with stitching. 


I was inspired by Jose Romussi's 'dance' series which are so stunning...







We've just started the Final Major Project, meaning I can do whatever I want. Aghhh scary times. Since   I have an interest in children's books I might go ahead and make one myself!

I've been slacking off in my learning journal (which I find easier to write it here on my blog rather than handwriting it), so I'll try my best to keep this updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment