Sunday 1 March 2015

Final Zines

Pretty stressful this week, trying to finish off the project, but nonetheless I have finished making my final zines! (and the dreaded essay)




Some final pages from the zine:




Overall, I am really proud of this project, compared to the last unit. I had more fun with making imagery and because of that I think it shows in my work too. This was my first time producing a zine and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole process, despite having some initial worries and a few creative blocks.

Here are some links that helped me inspire my zine:


I am still a slow worker, so I just need to pick up the pace in terms of producing work. The tracing workshop I thought was the most helpful so I will definitely use that to inform the upcoming project.

No comments:

Post a Comment