Tuesday 11 August 2015

Cornwall 2015


Being the quite forgetful (and sometimes lazy) person that I am, I am finding it hard to make time for blogging than I used to. Nonetheless, I have been doing work and will hopefully show some of my personal projects/ illustrations here soon!

Just got back from a recent quick getaway trip to Cornwall, and it was lovely.
Despite the reason that I thought it could have gone more swiftly, I regret not taking in the full experience of the beautiful sights of coast, as we were only there for 3 days.

Anyway, enough of me complaining and moaning. Cornwall was stunning, and these are some pictures that displays the beauty that is Cornwall. Places visited are: Liskeard, Land's End, Minack Theatre, The Eden Project.

























I'll do a part two, continuing this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment