Thursday 20 August 2015

Ten Day Type Challenge



So, starting from the 10th of August 2015, I set up my own small personal project and named it the Ten Day Type Challenge. I focused on the area of typography especially, referencing quotes. The challenge proved to be difficult and tough at times, but overall was fun! I learnt a lot about myself in the process, and I will definitely use some of these techniques in upcoming projects in the future.

The project was very much design led, however the illustrator in me had to combine the type with images, as I have a deep fascination with combining both together.

I didn't do it intentionally, but half were made digitally, and the other hand-made. 






If you missed it, I posted the whole Ten Day Type challenge on my Instragram:

@gianneillustrates

No comments:

Post a Comment