Wednesday 23 March 2016

Convergence/ Divergence







So, this is my last project of the year! 
This unit we are required to make a screen-based outcome- whether it be through hand-drawn/ digital frame by frame animation, film or stop-motion- basically something has to move on the screen as a finished product at the end.

I went on a tangent regarding my ideas in the beginning but I thought I'd do something fun. For a while I was a bit obsessed with the Beatles so I thought I'd do a short animation about Paul McCartney and loosely how the band formed- showing some sort of journey of their career. Since it's the last project I thought I would go for something that I'm interested in to keep me engaged.

At the moment I would like to do a short stop-motion animation, but I'll see how things go from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment