Saturday 2 April 2016

Paul McCartney Stop-Motion

Now that it's the Easter Holidays, I've got a lot of work to catch up on!

I quite enjoyed the stop-motion workshop we did in groups beforehand, so I thought I would continue on from that and start playing around with some of my illustrations.

I've never properly made a stop-motion before, so I'm excited to see how the final animation outcome will turn out...



My little set-up at home:


Just before Easter, Chris (the music guy from the Paper Cinema Club) came in to do a sound workshop with us and taught us different ways to record sound. I played around on the keyboard, which he then plugged to his laptop to record my own tune! It was fun, and I might even consider playing my own music for my final animation.

I've added a segment of what I played on top of this quick stop motion experiment:

(I've just done this quickly at home with no proper lighting but nonetheless was a fun experiment overall!)



No comments:

Post a Comment