Wednesday 1 June 2016

30 Day Drawing Challenge 2016


Yup, it's definitely that time of year again. 30 Day Drawing Challenge!

It's different every year, and the more I've done this challenge now the more I make up the rules as I go along. My aim this year is to illustrate a character each day (whether they be fiction or non-ficition) and really it's just a way for me to grow and practice in some areas where I need to improve on, in my illustration practice.

Character design is always something that I've enjoyed doing in previous projects- it's pretty much all I ever draw to be honest.

Since there's 30 days, I've decided that until the 15th I will draw digitally, and the days after that will be traditional. 

In the beginning I don't always know what to expect, but the end result I have found (after 3 years of doing this now) is always worth it after all the effort put in.

Excited to see how I will do over the next couple of weeks!


Talk soon,
Gianne.

No comments:

Post a Comment