Monday 11 July 2016

Philippines 2016 Travel Sketchbook
















I'm really excited about going home in a couple of days time. I started feeling homesick since last year (we normally go back home every 2 years, but couldn't make it last year). 

BUT, all good things I think are coming next. I wanted to create a hand-made travel sketchbook/ journal for a long time, so the idea now seems perfectly reasonable.

Can't wait to feel that nostalgia again of being back home. I can't help but feel a little nervous too. As well as documenting all the sights and wonderful things about the Philippines, I just want to take a break and relax- after all, it is my summer holiday!

I'll make sure to draw and document as much as I can and keep this illustration blog going!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment