Sunday 30 December 2018

Haven't Blogged In Over A Year!

Where has the time gone?! (especially since my last post!). I started my first job as a teaching assistant in a primary school back in January this year and since then I've found it hard to balance work life and illustration. I thought going for the job might help me find out more about kids and what they're like as little humans since I do still want to pursue being a children's book illustrator in the future. 

As much as I've enjoyed it, it's been so exhausting! My job's only for a year so I'll be finishing the post next month, mid January 2019. Hopefully I'll be more focused on illustration work whilst also looking for my next job (the hard life of an artist, yikes!). 

I've done sketches here and there over this past year and here's some to show...








Honestly, I'm not sure how active I'll be on Blogger in 2019. I'm on Instagram the most these days, so catch me there! @gianneillustrates (instagram.com/gianneillustrates)

As well as that, I'm also on other social media sites...



And fingers crossed I want to be able to set up an online shop again after building up stock. 

See you x 

No comments:

Post a Comment