Monday 21 July 2014

Creepy Creative

For some reason I feel particularly inspired this month, probably due to the lack of doodling last month in June. I've got the creative bug, and for some reason I just feel weird, sickly almost. Anyway, long story short, I want to show you what I have been creepily creating recently...





Oh, and also, I've kinda made some changes here on ze old blog, what with the banner, fonts and what have ya. I'm not completely happy with it yet, I just need to sort out a few more details. I've also decided to expand my network, so if you have Twitter or LinkedIn, feel free to add me as a connection. Concerning my portfolio that I've linked on the side, it's just a temporary one, so I will be creating a new 'furnished' one soon (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment