Thursday 31 July 2014

Julius July

What up with the weird title Gianne?...it's got alliteration and that's all that matters. 


I just wanted to show you a few snapshots of my supposedly creative life, one that assumably counteracts for my laziness.





Oh look-ee here, me...working! (or at least attempting to appear like it)

It's been another strange but wonderful month. I have to admit it's been a pretty lazy one overall BUT, I am willing to change that part of myself during Augustus August. Been doodling a lot of random characters just to warm up my drawing muscles, and I am most definitely looking forward to a productive month ahead. I am on Instagram mostly these days so that is place to find me. I am considering doing a 'doodle-a-day' marathon on there just to keep the creative juices flowing. Maybe throughout the month of August? Don't know, it's just a thought. 

Cheerio my lovelies, and I will definitely speak to you soon.

Gianne.

No comments:

Post a Comment