Friday 22 August 2014

Quirky Not Cute

Did I mention I'm excited to go back to school? 
I need to get a life ...




But yeah, pretty stoked. I've told myself that I will change a little bit when I go back to school. I've always envisioned becoming this calm, relaxed person, because thinking back to foundation earlier this year I was constantly stressed. Let's just hope that I do!

Another thing I want to change is not hearing the word cute. I don't know what is is about that word but I'm starting to dislike it for some reason (please don't hate me!). I dunno, whenever someone says I'm cute or that one of my drawings is cute I just burst an angry bubble inside. Not that it's a bad thing itself, but I've heard it so many times now that I find it slightly of annoyance. 

Anyway, rant over. I apologise, I try not to be too negative minded within my blog posts, but over the past few months it's just something that's been bugging me, and I feel like I need to get it out of my chest. That's what I enjoy about blogging, 
I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT!

Before I forget, the notebooks were from this little quirky website called Ohh Deer.
Luckily I caught them on sale but check out their stuff, it's pretty cool and quirky. 

So yeah...

Cute is out, Quirky is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment