Sunday 31 August 2014

Augustus Gloop

 August has ended, which means summer is over (ish). Still have a few weeks to go until uni starts all over again! Stress is coming back and right now I'm just going through this rather strange phase, I'm getting headaches again and I suppose it's just the case of just trying to calm down. Well I thought blogging it out would help, so here I am!


Just a few highlights from my doodle-a-day marathon from my Instagram this August...


















The reason behind me uploading past or current doodles everyday on Insta is because I don't want to be all rusty with the old 'wrist movements' when I get back to uni. Those days when I wanted to take a break from drawing is when I uploaded past doodles...more like a lazy way out, haha! 

Anyway, I was just finding an excuse to release some stress, blogging really does help with this! It has also made me a lot more confident in the process, which I didn't expect in the beginning.

And breathe Gianne, breathe. It's all going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment