Tuesday 5 August 2014

Sweetly Sweet Sixteen

I just finished hand-crafting this card I made for my cousin Faye, it's her 16th birthday on the 6th (writing this post ahead of time on the 2nd as we speak, and apparently she also reads my blog, haha!). Thought I would make something to represent her coming of age- not that I want her to feel old in any way, ahaha :)



*



*Shoe not included.

The process overall was pretty gruesome but I thoroughly enjoyed making it. 
Medium: paper, card, gouache, colouring pencils (and anything else I've missed feel free to point it out). I am quite pleased with the outcome as I think it does resemble her, which for me, is an achievement!

I really do love making cards for other people so if anyone reading this wants a custom made one then please don't hesitate to contact me via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment