Friday 3 October 2014

Miniature Bournemouth

Second week of uni and I still feel a bit weird, still getting used to the ways of university life. Anywho, just wanted to show some of the happenings that consisted this week...































So far we've just been going and drawing around Bournemouth...it is such a beautiful place! The people are lovely too. I've had a few people come up to me as I was sketching and it was such a nice feeling when they complimented on my drawing (when I thought they weren't particularly good!)

Our brief is to make a miniature (and I mean miniature) section of Bournemouth, in 3D. I decided to go for the beach huts because I thought they would be pretty cool to make. I've started playing around with modelling clay and soon I 'll  add more to the layout. It's a short brief this one, and hopefully next week I will be able to show the final product when it is completed!

It's been a pretty simple week overall and it will probably be the same next week too. To be honest we haven't done anything particularly hard...they're starting us off lightly. 
I just want something with a bit more ooomph you know? 

Anyway, I can't complain. I'm trying to enjoy and make the most of what I can.

Until next week,


No comments:

Post a Comment