Sunday 2 November 2014

Run Forest, Run!

Apologies for not blogging recently! I don't know what it is but, I haven't been feeling inspired lately. Can't really explain it, but I just feel like I've been having a bit of an art block... which I hope will go away soon.

The title really does suggest that I haven't been particularly been productive with this Into The Forest project, which ended earlier this week.









I really dislike myself right now, for not having as much work as I should have done. This is what procrastination does to me! Luckily I still have time to add more (if I can) before assessment week.

Sorry if this blog post seemed quite negative, I've just been feeling really strange lately. Maybe I'll do some personal doodles to make me feel better. 

New project starts tomorrow. I think we're working in groups? And somehow we have to make some sort of time machine.

Speak to you soon,


No comments:

Post a Comment