Sunday 23 October 2016

Week 4 Summary (Sketchbook Work)











Finally managed to scan some sketchbook work, which I've just only started to upload here...

I'm keeping my project slightly vague at the moment because it still has a lot of development to go through, but what I am working with though are based on the themes of the sea and all things nautical; the magic of being on an island if I could sum it all up so far.

Had a small unplanned tutorial showing my sketchbook work above, and what I gathered from my tutors is that I should really get a move on in regards to an actual pace- the feel of the narrative through the 32 page picture book format. They suggested to work with an actual book scale size and just start making imagery either through Photoshop or hand-made work.

Here's to the work ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment